USA 0-0 Uruguay – International Friendlies International Friendly – Soccer

0

Insight

Sports Mole previews Sunday’s international friendlies clash between USA and Uruguay, including predictions, team news and possible rosters.

Form, classification, statistics

Last match: United States 0-0 Uruguay
Sunday June 5 at 10 p.m. in International Friendly Matches
Next game: USA vs Grenada
Saturday June 11 at 3 a.m. in the Concacaf Nations League
Last game: USA 0-0 Uruguay
Sunday June 5 at 10 p.m. in International Friendly Matches

We said: USA 0-1 Uruguay

As good as the Americans looked at home in Morocco, La Celeste will be a much tougher unit to get through because they follow you everywhere and don’t give you a ton of space. We expect it to be a tight affair with few chances either way, but that should favor Uruguay, who know how to win ugly games, while the USA tend to get frustrated when they are at odds. short of pace. Read more.

Data analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up to an hour before kick-off, suggested that the most likely outcome of this game was a Uruguay win with a probability of 39.15%. A victory for UNITED STATES had a probability of 35.54% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely score for a Uruguay winning was 0-1 with a probability of 8.82%. The next most likely scores for this outcome were 1-2 (8.57%) and 0-2 (6.33%). Most likely UNITED STATES winning was 1-0 (8.33%)whereas for a drawn score line it was 1-1 (11.94%). The actual score of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.2% probability.

Results
UNITED STATES To draw Uruguay
35.54% ( -0.05) 25.32% (0.010000000000002 0.01) 39.15% (0.044000000000004 0.04)
The two teams mark 56.51% ( -0.04)
52.78% ( -0.05) 47.23% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
30.55% ( -0.05) 69.46% (0.053999999999988 0.05)
74.19% ( -0.05) 25.81% (0.056000000000001 0.06)
More than 1.5 Less than 1.5
39.23% ( -0.07) 60.77% (0.077000000,0005 0.08)
76.16% 23.84% (0.004999999999999 0)
More than 1.5 Less than 1.5
41.98% ( -0) 58.02% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)

United States 35.54%

Uruguay 39.15%

Draw 25.31%

How you voted: United States v Uruguay

76

straight 2.0

Today's game header on the right

Argentinian Primera Division

Primera Uruguayan division

Media Mole RHS promo news














Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.