The Buffalo Bills take on the New England Patriots at home to a sold-out Bills Mafia crowd at 8:15 p.m. on Channel 4. Here’s a lot of important and useful information you need to know for the game on Saturday, January 15.
Here are a few things you need to know if you’re going to the game!
What time can you start entering the stadium?
Abbott Road will begin closing just after 3 p.m. Doors will begin to open at 6:15 p.m. It’s so easy to get in as soon as possible. When you hear the train horn or fireworks, it means it’s 7:15 p.m. and 1 hour before kick-off.
What time does the parking lot open for the Buffalo Bills-New England Patriots game?
- Bills lots always open 4 hours before kick-off, which means for the game this Saturday, January 15, the lots will open at 4:15 p.m.
- The Hammers lot will begin opening at 2 p.m. on Saturday.
If you want to get in early, here’s what you’ll see?
7:10 p.m. Player warm-ups
20:00 Hustle performance
8:05 p.m. Team presentations
8:15 p.m. To start up
Who sings the national anthem at the Buffalo Bills game on Saturday?
Who are the legends of the game?
Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly
What can you bring into the stadium?
- NFL bag policy limits the size and type of bags that can be brought into the facility. This policy has been put in place to improve public safety and expedite the entry of fans into Highmark Stadium.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags not exceeding 12″ x 6″ x 12″, or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar), or
- Small pouches, approximately the size of a hand (4 ½” x 6 ½”), with or without a handle or strap, can be carried around the stadium with one of the clear bag options.
- Seat cushions should not exceed 15″ x 15″ and should not contain armrests, zippers, pockets, flaps or metal backs.
- Extra clothing and blankets (must be carried loosely)
- Cameras with lenses under six (6) inches
- iPads and tablets
What is prohibited from bringing inside Highmark Stadium? it’s going to be very cold on Saturday and the Buffalo Bills realize that it’s going to be very, very cold outside. As we publish this, the temperature for Saturday will be 11 degrees. Now that’s high for the DAY but unfortunately at 8.15pm kick off it will only be between 2 and 4 degrees at Highmark Stadium.
The Bills remind you that you absolutely cannot bring battery-operated clothing (socks, jackets, etc.). Take a look at the rest of the list below:
What you can and can’t bring to Buffalo Bills games
What can you bring to Buffalo Bills games? Can I bring my heated jacket? Heated socks?
Country music concerts in Buffalo in 2022
Concerts in Buffalo, NY? Here’s a list of upcoming shows in the Buffalo and Rochester area, such as Morgan Wallen, Keith Urban, Thomas Rhett and Luke Bryan.
WATCH: 50 images of winning moments in sports history
Sometimes pictures are the best way to honor the characters we’ve lost. When tragedy quickly reminds us that sport is far from the most important thing in life, we can always recall the moment of victory of an athlete who seemed larger than life, remaining grateful for his sacrifice on the ground and bringing joy to millions of people.
Read on to explore the full collection of 50 images compiled by Stacker featuring various iconic moments of victory in sports history. Covering the achievements of a multitude of sports, these images depict stunning personal achievements, team championships and athletic perseverance.